Researching soldiers is our primary occupation. To date we have researched the military careers of well over 5000 individuals, from which we have developed techniques and efficiencies in searching and in building an unparalleled library of knowledge. You will benefit from knowing that everything has been searched; from insights and expertise; and in having it all clearly explained and presented.
You don’t need to take our word for it. See what our clients have to say.
How we do it
We work in five steps:
- we learn from you what you already know about your soldier, and what you seek to know about him (this may be family detail, his military life and movements, etc);
- we find as much documentary evidence as we can by searching archives;
- we reassemble his career from the details given by the documents, and draw upon our extensive knowledge, library and experience of the ground on which he fought, to create as clear but detailed an account of his army service as is possible. We send you a comprehensive report and copies of everything found;
- we advise you on what extra steps you might take to add even more to his story;
- we send you a bill and you pay it.
We often then report the completion of a project, with a few highlights of findings, in our Twitter stream.
How long does it take?
We can normally complete in 3 weeks; sooner if we can.
How much does it cost?
Do you? Can you? …
See our Frequently asked questions